Are you in a leadership role, aiming to make a difference to the quality of teaching and learning in your school? Do you want to lead with integrity but feeling the pressures of accountability weighing you down?
This course aims to explore how you can develop rational leadership, removing the notion of being a hero but rather working with others to build the collective power for change in your school.
Three full days over the academic year with two half day interim meetings
29th November 2016 – Vision and values – What do you really believe?
9th February 2017 – Relational leadership – Trust and transformation
25th May 2017 – Leading learning and developing community
By the end of this programme you will have:
• revisited your own values and beliefs
• greater understanding of managing change/ improvement
• a wider range of tools to deal with a range of situations
• a more developed knowledge of educational leadership theory
• the desire to continue to reflect and develop as a leader
This course is led by Jo Evans.