Funding and Offers
Funding is available to not-for-profit organisations that are supporting children and young people of 18 years and under who are experiencing disadvantage through:
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation
Organisations must be working to combat this disadvantage and to make a real difference to children and young people’s lives.
The following levels of funding are available:
- Main Grants of over £10,000 are available to support projects for up to three years. There is no upper limit but very few grants over £100,000 are made and most grants are for much less.
- Small Grants of up to £10,000 are available for one year.
For more information and how to apply please link here: BBC Children in Need