1. Student Driven Digital Portfolios Led by Simon Wing from Montgomery Primary School
"Really liked this app, especially with it being free. Will give it a go"
"New useful resource"
2. Inductive Teaching - A different approach to a child-centered lesson Led by Michaela Cousins from Haytor View Community
"Clear child led learning"
"A great, simple idea"
3. Get your Groove in the Mood to Learn! Led by Vikki Squires from Clyst Heath Nursery and Community Primary School
"So simple to organise - so effective for all children. Brilliant"
4. Physical Activity as a Vehicle for Holistic Development Led by Jonny Holding from Wynstream Primary School
"Great ideas to use in class"
"Good anecdotes and practical examples"
5. Effective Grouping Led by Joe Wyatt from St James School
"Good variety of ideas"
6. Using Latin in KS2 and KS3 Led by Ella Amos from Exwick Heights Primary School
"Excellent - great food for thought and a whole new way of maintaining children's interest"
Future Symposium dates:
10th May 2017
28th June 2017
4.00pm to 5.00pm St James School
It is intended that workshops will be cross phase, however concepts presented and shared will need to be adapted to meet your own needs.