ESP is a great way to transition to a permanent school position for outstanding NQTs and experienced teachers who want to broaden their teaching experience and, unlike commercially motivated agencies, has no financial barriers to schools to offer contracts to any of our teachers – there are no transfer fees for any permanent positions secured through ESP.
Key benefits of joining Supply
• ESP is supported by schools as a preferred choice supply source.
• Excellent rates of pay.
• A host of free CPD opportunities available to you, locally, in our wide ranging programme.
• A well-established route into permanent contracts with Exeter schools, without the burden of “finders” fees.
• A service set up for our member schools, with their interests and staffing at the heart of our not-for-profit operation.
• Bookings agreed through personal contact, talking to familiar colleagues to discuss our schools’ requirements.
• Experienced colleagues here in the office will deal with bookings – and they know all of the schools’ administrators and Headteachers personally.
You will be required to:
• Be confident in delivering the curriculum
• Have a flexible approach to primary teaching
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status - proof of qualification is required
• Be reliable and committed
• Provide suitable references
We are holding a recruitment morning in August 17 for primary and secondary teachers. If you are at all interested then please follow this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/esp-recruitment-morning-tickets-35429857658#tickets and click 'register' to confirm your attendance.
This is what some of our teachers had to say about working with us:
"I feel very valued and that is something that seems to be disappearing in life generally - you are fantastic to liaise with: ESP definitely has the magic formula and I feel very much that you should know that."
"I would strongly recommend working with Exeter Supply Partnership. They are a fantastic, supportive and extremely efficient agency to work for. As a Primary teacher returning to work after several years caring for my young family I have found all staff at Exeter Supply Partnership to be positive and encouraging every step of the way. The interview was not stressful at all, because the staff were so welcoming and friendly. I found the registration process to be easy to complete, with all administration queries answered clearly and quickly. Furthermore, the first bookings for teaching came along immediately, which was such a relief to not have to contact schools directly trying to find work myself. I am thoroughly enjoying the experience of being in the classroom again, while it is fascinating to experience different schools and their varying approaches to teaching. Exeter Supply Partnership work with so many schools so there is always plenty of work. I can choose which days I work, which is flexible and as an Early Years teacher I prefer to teach only this particular age group. Exeter Supply Partnership have been completely open to this idea which is brilliant. I cannot recommend this agency highly enough." SF
"Friendly staff, well-matched flexible bookings to suit your preferences - I couldn't recommend ESP enough!"
"ESP has the interdependent relationship you hope for with schools: one of community."
"Working with ESP gives me flexibility and control over my working life, which is exactly what I need."
"ESP really try to get to know you as an individual and match you with schools where you are comfortable. By receiving bookings the day before I feel I have the right balance between a job I love and my family commitments."
We are holding a recruitment morning in August for primary and secondary teachers. If you are at all interested then please follow this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/esp-recruitment-morning-tickets-35429857658#tickets and click 'register' to confirm your attendance.